The Peluso Community

Our community of artists, engineers, studios and friends have been busy putting our microphones through their paces. We are proud of all the great work they have done with Peluso microphones.  Take some time to explore their stories!
Featured image for “Steve Chadie”

Steve Chadie

22 47 SE Icon
The P-414, P-67 and 22 47 SE are amazing
Featured image for “Big Brother B”

Big Brother B

P-414 Icon
"I am so excited about this new P-414 from Peluso Microphone. If you want good quality, good sound, and a beautiful microphone. Step into the next generation of sound, Peluso Microphone Lab a proud supporter of 'This is the situation' radio podcast show" -Big Brother B
Featured image for “Black Circle Radio”

Black Circle Radio

22 47 Icon
The 22 47 provided me with the air, presence, fullness, warmth and fidelity I was looking for in my own voice that I couldn't find in other microphones, especially at this price point.
Featured image for “Floyd Country Store”

Floyd Country Store

P-49 Icon
The store is an incubator for local heritage music and dancing. Year-round you can count on music and dancing every Friday evening, Americana music every Saturday afternoon and a traditional mountain music jam every Sunday. Many Saturday evenings we feature an old-time dance or concert.
Featured image for “Steven Foxbury & Yellow Couch Studio | Management”

Steven Foxbury & Yellow Couch Studio | Management

P-49 Icon
"Man, this mic sniffs out so much incredible low-end magic. On the right voice, it's so, so great and it's also my favorite drum overhead."  -Steven Foxbury
Featured image for “‘Howie’ Howard Lindeman”

‘Howie’ Howard Lindeman

PS-1 Icon
Howie has used the PS-1 for backing vocals on Elvis “Live” on Screen tour and the Maria Callas Hologram Tour in 2018.
Featured image for “Johnny K & Groovemaster Studio”

Johnny K & Groovemaster Studio

22 47 SE Icon
"I now have the vocal mic I've been searching for, the Peluso 22 47 SE! I am pleased to report that my Peluso 22 47 SE is performing admirably! It has been winning shootouts consistently even against my #1 M149 which has been on many records... The Peluso 22 47 SE is hands down my favorite Vocal mic!" Thanks again! -JK
Featured image for “Devon Dawson”

Devon Dawson

22 47 LE Icon
The 22 47 LE is the perfect middle ground, warm, pristine high-end, a subtle, pronounced upper-mid, and a well-articulated, usable low-end.
Featured image for “Nicko Rebel”

Nicko Rebel

22 47 LE Icon
'Understanding the importance of the tools used to make great audio recordings. I found myself gravitating to great sounding products. Products that would give me the same vision I had in my head of what I envisioned as a "great" recording or "great" production. My favorite experience with my Peluso 22 47 LE was after a vocal recording, I had to do nothing to the vocals to have it fit in the mix, because the microphone recording just sounded that great!' -Nicko Rebel 'If I were on a deserted island and had to carry one thing it would be my Peluso Microphone.' -Nicko Rebel
Featured image for “Daniel Rodriguez”

Daniel Rodriguez

PS-1 Icon
"The PS-1 is no joke and no exaggeration - the best sounding stage mic I’ve ever sang through. I’ve used it in theaters, festivals, good sounding clubs and a packed Red Rocks. The PS-1 represents the full spectrum of frequencies most accurately without too much or too little in any part of the spectrum. I own a nuemann ksm handheld, and to me the PS-1 sounds leagues better."
Featured image for “Brain Ahern”

Brain Ahern

22 47 SE Icon
"Peluso 22 47 SE Microphone Using the Remote Pattern Selection with proximity changes there is nothing we can't do with these beautifully made Microphones. The noise floor has been greatly reduced from that of my old Neumann, which I can now stand down to the speculation vault." -Brian Ahern
Featured image for “Bryan Elijah Smith”

Bryan Elijah Smith

CEMC-6 Icon
The CEMC-6 is as versatile as it gets. Whether they're being used for drum overheads in a live set up or in the studio, the smooth response tames the brittle timbre of any hit-hat or crash all while bringing out the punch of the kick drum & toms but most notably highlighting the warm, natural resonance of a snare drum. Throw a CEMC-6 on an acoustic guitar in the studio & you'll be immediately impressed by the 'true to life' sound that'll come out of your studio monitors on playback. So much so that adding or subtracting EQ will become a thing of the past.

♦ We are still in the process of rebuilding our community pages.  As we reach out to our friends we are looking to update these pages with their recent accomplishments.  If you are a Peluso microphone user we'd love to include you here too, Some of our existing members have been using their Peluso mics for quite some time, check back soon as we continue to update their profiles. ♦