The Peluso Community

Our community of artists, engineers, studios and friends have been busy putting our microphones through their paces. We are proud of all the great work they have done with Peluso microphones.  Take some time to explore their stories!
Featured image for “Steve Stevens”

Steve Stevens

P-67 Icon
I have had a chance to record with the P-67 finally. Wow. I was sent one of the new Supro reissue amp to demo, and your mic is capturing it brilliantly. Pretty much anywhere I place the mic, it sounds great…yet every distance creates another character. It's great being able to really play with the room ambience mix in the guitar sound. It really captures the "real" aspect of an amp. Thanks, Steve Stevens
Featured image for “Rafael Pirela S (Rapirela)”

Rafael Pirela S (Rapirela)

CEMC-6 Icon
'I own and love my Peluso CEMC-6 stereo pair. I use them in my records on guitars, strings (as a mid mic on mid-side), brass, percussion, drum overheads, cymbals." -Rafael
Featured image for “Ben Surratt”

Ben Surratt

P-49 Icon
"I used to covet vintage microphones, but that all went away when I discovered Peluso microphones. My Peluso mics capture what I need in the demanding world of acoustic recording. John Peluso's expertise is of great value to me, and I treasure our friendship. And I treasure his mics." - Ben Surratt
Featured image for “Chuck Ainlay”

Chuck Ainlay

P-12 Icon
"This is my new favorite, the Peluso P-12" -Chuck Ainlay "What a stunning microphone, the build quality is amazing. You've gotta hear it to believe it!" -Chuck Ainlay
Featured image for “Brian Tavener”

Brian Tavener

P-12 Icon
'Crunchy. Soft. Abrasive. Silky. Rough. Smooth. Whatever the intention, the P-12 delivers. I was looking for a workhorse. A microphone to capture the nuances of a male bass and an angelic female soprano alike. A microphone to glue the drum sounds together in a room while also maintaining frequency identities. A microphone to color tracks in the spectrum of the past while also bathing the sound in a new myriad. The P-12 is that microphone. I was hoping that the beautiful custom packaging and Peluso's attention to detail in service would be equalled in their product. My hope became a reality after discovering the unlimited potential of the P-12. If you're looking for transparency with a splash of color, I would say this is your microphone.' -Brian Tavener
Featured image for “Siegfried Meier”

Siegfried Meier

P-12 Icon
"Peluso mics are hands down some of the best sounding, well built mics in the world. I’m a gear builder myself, and the quality of these microphones astonishes me." -Siegfried Meier
Featured image for “Ken Nelson”

Ken Nelson

22 47 LE Icon
"The Peluso 22 47 LE is a great sounding microphone. I tried one and bought two. What more can I say? An outstanding achievement!" -Ken Nelson
Featured image for “Chris Sharp”

Chris Sharp

22 251 Icon
"Peluso Microphone's have been an essential part of our mic locker since the opening of my recording studio"
Featured image for “Brandon Bostic”

Brandon Bostic

P-28 Icon
"The first time I heard a Peluso microphone, we used a pair of P-28's on my acoustic guitar when recording the album "Strange New World" for bluegrass artist, Blue Moon Rising. I fell in love with the way the P-28 captured all the detail and warmth of my guitar, so I went out and purchased a pair of my own. They have since become my go-to microphones for acoustic guitar, and any other application where I need perfect detail and tube warmth!" -Brandon Bostic
Featured image for “David Arnold”

David Arnold

P-87 Icon
'Peluso microphones were the ONLY microphones used on the John Hartford “Memories of John” live recordings. They were extremely essential to obtain the pure and natural sound of the stringband.'
Featured image for “Blue Highway”

Blue Highway

P-28 Icon
We recorded our last 4 albums with Jim Price at Maggard Studios and used entirely Peluso microphones' -Blue Highway
Featured image for “Annabelle Chvostek”

Annabelle Chvostek

22 251 Icon
'It is wonderful to have on hand such a fantastic vocal mic, and to have that sense of finding "the one" that can truly highlight the aspects of my voice that I want to share.' -Annabelle Chvostek

♦ We are still in the process of rebuilding our community pages.  As we reach out to our friends we are looking to update these pages with their recent accomplishments.  If you are a Peluso microphone user we'd love to include you here too, Some of our existing members have been using their Peluso mics for quite some time, check back soon as we continue to update their profiles. ♦